Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill 4 for the PC.....

Options
  • 15-09-2004 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Delayed until the 24th?!! WHY?????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

its supposed to be **** anyway

must got finish silent hill3 actually...

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

humh?
    Gamespot - 7.7
    Gamespy - 4/5

I'd still play it anyway, it's silent hill!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I read a few reviews for the game, isn't looking good at all.

Silent Hill 3 is great :D. Just replaying it again now, though using the machine gun sorta takes away the thrill of tackling the monsters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Yeah i hear theres alot of stupid backtracking, you actually have to complete the same levels twice in some scenarios. Loved all 3 silent hills (3 being the weakest tho...the ending was absolute pants) I MAY pick this up if i can get it cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

I don't care, it a Silent Hill game. I think it's gonna kick ass what ever the weather! Also what's wrong with backtracking? You had to do that in the previous games as well sure!

• Advertisement

Actually obsolete, this game technically isnt a silent hill game. It was originally developed as a game called 'room 302' (i think that was the number), and was a standalone game, absolutely nothing to do with the SH series. But then konami decided to try to shoehorn it into the SH series and called it silent hill 4:the room. I mean the game isnt even set in silent hill ffs!!

Ahhh okay, sorry there mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Deadwing wrote:
    Actually obsolete, this game technically isnt a silent hill game. It was originally developed as a game called 'room 302' (i think that was the number), and was a standalone game, absolutely nothing to do with the SH series. But then konami decided to try to shoehorn it into the SH series and called it silent hill 4:the room. I mean the game isnt even set in silent hill ffs!!

....That's news to me. Got a link by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Delayed until the 24th?!! WHY?????????

Its out on the net,
    Wouldn't get excited though,
    Probably its crap.

Ahhh okay, sorry there mate.

Sorry mate, didnt mean to rain on your parade!

....That's news to me. Got a link by any chance?

Yeah its mentioned in the sh4 review on www.eurogamer.net

• Advertisement

My...parade...is...destroyed thanks to you...you...you horrible horrible person! *sob*

Advertisement