Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Region 1 DVD

Options
  • 14-09-2004 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else going to get the region 1 boxset? It comes with playing cards, a salt and pepper shaker and a script. The box set here's about the same price and it doesn't come with that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'm considering buying it but may wait to see if a loved one reads this and wants to splash out!!

Whats the current pricing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yea I'll get it. I'm heading over to Dallas/Houston in Nov and I'm prob going to get it there

Trying to save money atm so I will have to wait and see.

The lure might be too much to restrain myself though!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

I just ordered the box set containing Series 1, 2 and 3. Released on 1 November, and cost EUR67 from Play.com
    Can't wait.... :D

Thats not a bad price actually, when you look at a lot of the other prcing for TV series. Although of course series 1 is not a full series of eps so bear that in mind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement