Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF XI comes to europe

Options
  • 14-09-2004 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Just looking around and it seems that FF XI online is coming to europe in the next couple of days and that the game includes the two expansion packs

i imported last xmas from canada but i haven't really played it. does anyone plan on getting and if so does anyone know if they have specific european servers set up for it or will people just be put on the u.s ones with the auto translater?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I wouldnt mind trying it, but tbh i refuse to pay for a game, and then have to pay a monthly fee just play the damn thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm in same boat as deadwing

paying for a game is okay but paying monthly basis is a no no in my books

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

The first month is free I think and there's no EU servers as far as I know. Everyone will be playing on existing US servers which contains lots of EU and JP players already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Deadwing wrote:
    I wouldnt mind trying it, but tbh i refuse to pay for a game, and then have to pay a monthly fee just play the damn thing.

Yeah me too (!).

I haven't played FFX-2 yet, maybe I'll save it up for when I'm old. A pity about this whole subscription thing as I'd prefer if they put the time into making another great RPG, even if there are many similarities across them I enjoy the storylines..............

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Deadwing wrote:
    I understand the monthly fee thing. But you refuse to pay money to buy a game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I meant i refuse to pay for it, and THEN have to pay a monthly subscription. I see what you mean tho, shouldve said i refuse to pay for a subscription fee after buying the game.

Advertisement