Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowbane and Everquest

Options
  • 13-07-2001 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Any Irish boys and girls out there playing EQ? I'm a Lv 20 Shaman looking for a few people who play on Veeshan on a semi-regular basis.

Also, who's up for getting a Shadowbane guild going with players that are on at the same time as you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think Rev and Venom used to play.

I know Venom stopped posting when he started. I would guess he's gone hardcore EQ. smile.gif

As for me, I'm bopping around in AC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

I think any of us who do play EQ now and again tend to play on 7th. In fact I'm pretty sure of it.

Cheers,

JAK.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Venom:
    BTW Im up to 53 now

</font>

Powergamer posterboy. Is 7th the PK server?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Aye Im still playing EQ on the 7th Hammer Server along with Jayk and Regi in one of his various incarnations smile.gifThere are alont of Europeans on the hammer so it makes big 30+ ppl raids alot easier.There is a few other Irish guys that dont post here on the Hammer as well.Well this post is taking time from my EQ so away I go for a few more months smile.gif.

BTW Im up to 53 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭DemonBaby

I played EQ...got to lev 54 shaman on the Tribunal.
    Gave it up well over a year now.
    It began to take up too much of my time.
    I may give it another go some day if I grow up a bit. smile.gif
    DemonBaby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

First time posting here so ye mightn't know me, I played EQ when it first came out but never met any irish lads, I was a member of Clan uk tho so hung around with plenty in the same time zone. Anyway I gave up Eq and mmorpgs a while ago because they ate up way too much time during the leaving cert. Since then I've messed around a bit with muds but mainly played counter-strike. Anyway I've been following shadowbane for ages and it seems to be the only game of the new wave of rpgs that will be interesting or any different then those that went before. I beta tested for AO and after a few months I came to the conclusion there wasn't anything in it that we haven't seen in AC, EQ or UO. Anyway to cut to the point if anyone wants to set up a SB clan before it comes out or just after its release date I'd be more then willing to give a hand with setting it up. My e-mail is finod@iol.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'm quite interested in shadowbane smile.gif
    When is it going on release, or public beta?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Now now Regi, you will stick with EQ this time.

Cant afford for you to keep quitting and coming back, you will never get anywhere that way smile.gif

But yeah EQ is a good laugh, new expansion coming out next Dec I think, and generally you can pick a play style any given night depending on your time/mood.

It is an absolute time whore though, so keep a check on that.

JayK (Still 52 and not leveling on 7th)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Still playing as L60 Warrior on Rallos Zec- got a 52 Cleric there as well...and a "mule" ie- my 18th level Monk who carries all my spare gear from my other two characters. Pop on sometime peeps- PvP servers are intense and fun smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Advertisement