Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Rev...

Options
  • 26-07-2001 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

If Soclaim is too laggy, How about Darktide? It's a PK server but a good laugh (once you know where to hide).

Not like UO at all, you can be ganked anywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sol is fine for me, but if you want to try darktide I'd be on for it. Is your ICQ the same as before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't use ICQ. Zone name is sodohert though so you can use that

DT name is "Mira kham-sin" as well. Only level 5 though. smile.gif My Sol character is 19th.

Found a cool dungeon to level from 13 to 18 in a fraction of the time.

On DT I'm hanging around the West Outpost of Al-Jamira. I took it as the chance of meeting some one there is rare, in town it seems moderatly safe. I got attacked once but everyone in the town ganked him before he could kill me.

I'm not sure if you have played Darktide, but I can tell you..

a) Hit the ground running. Especially when you first start off. Al-Jamaria seems to be kind of safe.

b) Stay away from towns and newbie dungeons. I've found a nice dungeon no one goes to, to train.

c) In general don't make hostile moves or gestures. People are pretty jumpy so they are liable to kill you on princible.

d) The only major PK guild I am aware of is KoC (Blood monarcy). A large percentage of them cheat and they kill thier own so don't expect them to not kill you.

That's about it really.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 26-07-2001).]

Advertisement