Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another use for mustard

Options
  • 13-09-2004 10:26pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The solitary UK organic hop farmer
    Peter Hall is a fruit farmer in Marden, Kent. He is also the only farmer in the UK to grow organic hops. In contrast to non-organic fields, with sterile, bare soil between rows, Peter Hall allows mustard to grow between the rows of hops, providing both a place for beneficial insects, such as ladybirds, to live and a green manure for the following year.
    http://www.sustainweb.org/ffact_beer.asp

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

coming up next week

'how mustard could save your life'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Mustard; Is there anything it CAN'T do?

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Can ya get industrial strength mustard for using as paint stripper??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Possibly not, but why not just paint it over the old paint and leave it there? Your house could have the constant revitalising aroma of mustard forever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Beruthiel wrote:
    coming up next week

'how mustard could save your life'

If I were the director of that TV station, I'd be confident enough to change that to "How mustard will save your life".

Can you get mustard in tablet form? They'd look good in my bedroom near the iodine tablets I got from the government a few years back and they'd probably be handy in the event of a nuclear emergency.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

after the break more on mustard

This post was Brought to you in glorious Enbridge Mustard (Pantone 139 / color=#b67100)

http://library.enbridge.com/users/folder.asp?FolderID=1458

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Enbridge yellow looks closer to colours of real mustard than Enbridge mustard. I'm complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority about that!

Advertisement