Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butlers on nassau street, not 24hr

Options
  • 13-09-2004 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

Talk about a travesty. Whats a guy supposed to do for a decent coffee at 2am when cramming fer an exam!?!?!??!?!?!? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

get the perculator, and make your own coffee, only way you'll get any decent coffee.

could be worse - carlow has one 24hour shop, called the 24hour ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yeah but like that's carlow sean, ye know its like calling BitBucket an actual NetSoc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Leave the bucket outta this

SeanOS wrote:
    Leave the bucket outta this
    only u could name it something so strange.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I er... okay.

The hammo 40c coffee machine. Not decent but it'll do the job. You live on campus?

• Advertisement

nope...bout 10mins walk away..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

well what about bringing a flask in with you?

ummmmm i really wasn't planning that far ahead like, it was cramming before an exam........

which is now over thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

What exam was it sky, n how'd it go ya reckon? You're probably asleep now though mereckons

He's asleep...if playing Starcraft counts as sleeping...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭MacXP_Irl

isn't the most expensive spar in the country, near front arch, 24 hr, you could but all the ingredients for the coffee heehee

i figure i passed the exam, and as pointed out managed to spend the following 3 hrs playing 3vme in starcraft lol ;) ...though all the other 3 have other exams this week lunatics......

yep thats the one, its rent per yr is summit phenominal also if i recall.........and u'd be able to get coffee there, but with that hike me coffee would be like cold ;) (yr in goldsmith = ultimate lazyness...)

not a bad point tho, i'm seriously lacking some sleep at this point, should really goto bed......thoooo its just so sweet to be finished... stupid Ace_Rimmer there wouldn't go drink'n something about 'exams' and not 'failing'........

useless i tell ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

SkyLynx wrote:
    stupid Ace_Rimmer there wouldn't go drink'n

Boooo....Don't with that sort of thing ! (declining an offer to going drinking, not down with drinking of course!!!!)

Advertisement