Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiccans?

Options
  • 11-09-2004 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this but if it isn't I'm sorry.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I'd get information on Wiccan ways? I'm doing a project for school and need the info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 graciek

www.wicca.com not sure about the quality of the content but i'm pretty sure it has a lot of information. if not, google it i guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

cool thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

Just typing in Wicca in your search engine will bring up loads of info ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Well looking through the older posts to this board should give you a bit of info also. The problem is that Wicca (in the wider sense, which is the sense it's almost always used in except by those British Traditional Witches who use the term only for themselves and not other Witches) is so broad a group that it can be hard to pin down just who we are.

Trying to think of good sites off the top of my head only http://www.wicca.utvinternet.com/ is currently springing to mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

could any of you recomend good books on wiccan? and other pagan beliefs?

please dont just google for books, I want books you have read or have heard good things about/know of the author. I want to make sure the information is correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

The real witches handbook by Kate West. I read this when I first got interested in Paganism, it is very informative. It would be geared more towards beginner's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Try contacting Aoife at info@broomstick.biz.

She practices wicca in Dublin and has been for 15 years now.

Advertisement