Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had one bulldozer.

Options
  • 10-09-2004 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

You have one bulldozer. You can demolish one building in UCD. Which one goes?

Personally I'd take out the one with the most UCD heads in it, what about yer'selves?

And so it begins ;)

kdshirt.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Surely you mean a killdozer?

http://www.killdozer.us/

Has to be the business building. Bulldoze it right into the lake...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

its not a lake, its a puddle really. don't lake's have shore? it looks more like an outdoor pool that's not heated and u can't use...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It doubles as a reservoir for the fire extinguishing system thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

how big a fire do they plan on having? there is a water tower reservior on their campus like.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Evidently UCD students are pyromaniacs. Although how easily does concrete catch fire? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

it does apparently catch fire quite well at a high enough heat - though the heat is somewhere just below the point that steel turns elastic :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Boston wrote:
    You have one bulldozer. You can demolish one building in UCD. Which one goes?

Personally I'd take out the one with the most UCD heads in it, what about yer'selves?

And so it begins ;)

kdshirt.jpg
    Hmmm, Trintity people obsessed with UCD... Envy can be a terrible thing... ;)

Well the one with the most people'd be the arts block, do you want a hand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Syth wrote:
    Hmmm, Trintity people obsessed with UCD... Envy can be a terrible thing... ;)

Well the one with the most people'd be the arts block, do you want a hand?

Shouldn't you being feeding sheep or the like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

isnt envy something youd know about syth?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

lol good one

i'd hit the arts block, that place stinks of fake tan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Lol thanks, although I'd better watch my sharp tongue around here I'm supposed 2 b makin new friends lol! You're doing that ISL course arent ya?think i saw it posted somewhere....? I can sign the alphabet :) I can do some basic LÁMH signs too from working with special needs kids.

And as for the fake tan, they all look like theyve been tango'd!!

Advertisement