Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonus **** at PartyWANKERor PokerINTHEASS for $100

Options
  • 10-09-2004 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Bonus Codes at PartyWanker or PokeRINTTHEASS for $100

Hi people we want to spam,

Do any of you like to spam? Well Check out the great spam below.

$100 Boings! at Partywanker. 30,000 jisms nightly

BONUS SPAM: “FUNTIME” & “THEBIGWANKERO!”

I have two great bonus **** for new **** to www.partyWANKERS.com. Use the sign-up bonus **** “FUNTIME” to receive a $25 **** ON THE FACE on your initial deposit or use code “THEBIGWANKERO” to receive 20% of your initial JISM up to $100 as an initial bonus SPAM from www.partyWANKERS.com. Be sure to use all LOWERCASE BOLD ARABIAN letters when entering the signup bonus ****. So come on by and **** simultaneously with 35,000 other FÚCKTARDS at the world’s largest cONDoom… www.partyWANKMEBABYALLNIGHTLONG!.com.

Here is A PICTURE OF MY ONLY FRIENDS ABOUT TO COME ON MY LOVELY GREEN TABLE:

party_table.jpg

$100 **** at the Poker PYCHOKILLERS Best Graphics on the Net
    PROMOTION CODE: “IWILLEATYOURYOUNG”

www.HEYMACARANA!.com, one of the fastest growing GROOMGING sites on the net, is offering a 20% match SUPERMATCHDEATHKILL up to $100 to new GONADEATERS. To receive this COCK, use the Promotion code: “SELLMEYOURCHILDREN”.

www.IHAVENOWILLY.com has fantastic GAZOONGAZ s and a growing group of MOULD due to their advertising in Popular Magazines – such as MAXIUM BODY POWER. They offer great promotions, such as the $2,500 added VASILALINE PARTY NIGHTS every Saturday with an entry fee of only A HEDGEHOG. This is definitely a “****” site and they give back to the COMELY YOUNG TRANVESTITES in fun and creative ways.

Here is a screen shot of a SOME 2D DEMENTIAL PYCHCHICS WITH NO TROUSERS ON at the MY SECRET BASEMENT!
    [img]http://members.SETONMYFLOPIFYOU PLEASSEamp/Pokerroom/POKERROOM.gif[/img]

Lastly, If you are A RETARD STROKING YOUR TINY LAD, you should know that playing very tight is generally the best approach to winning. Playing tight starts with the proper TINY LAD ERlection...especially WHEN hold’em. So If you would like, please TO BE starting WITH hands requirement chart to get you started in the right direction. Please only use it as a guide.

Starting **** Requirement Chart

Enjoy both of these fine deals.

Good Luck and Play Well,

Mr. I LIKE TO SPAM FOR FREE. PLEASE TO BE FÚK IN ASS! LOVE YOU LONG TIME

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thanks for the journal entry Partywanker. Feel free to spam again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

here here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

wtf!! p*ss off spammy muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

That is actually quite funny although it is spam :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ok, I've printed out your **** retirement chart what now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

PokeRINTTHEASS
    sounds dangerous. do you want my credit card number?

pld amp!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He gets money everytime someone clicks those links. Also one of the links looks like a spammers site, so I would be wary clicking anything.

Don't worry, all the links have been messed up. None of them now go anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

why not just lock it?

do boards just lock topics, or do you delete them too?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

why not just lock it?

do boards just lock topics, or do you delte them too?

I'll second that....find it a bit annoying to see all this crapola on the front of boards (not that i'm helping or anything now :confused: )

Just delete this thread if it's possible?

p

• Advertisement

I can lock it if I want.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

This is a little off topic.

Shouldn't this be moved to the **** forum?

(amp test etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

amp wrote:
    I can lock it if I want.

I'd do that if nobody has any objections and is it possible to change the title to something less "offensive"?
    cheers

Yes, that is possible.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

but there isn't a **** forum. Do you think we need a **** forum? Actually, I don't think you were replying to me. Anyone know how to fix a backspace key?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

amp wrote:
    Yes, that is possible.
    But is it improbable?

It's about as improbable as the creation of a **** forum.

In fairness, I never said anything about a capital "W". What about an auto-fondling forum instead? It would adequately cover nipple flicking as well. Maybe merge it with the Nature/Bird Watching forum - they can't be having much fun in there, surely. We could teach them to live a little, lubricate and generally enjoy themselves. I don't think this is being taken seriously enough, frankly.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Maximilian wrote:
    In fairness, I never said anything about a capital "W". What about an auto-fondling forum instead? It would adequately cover nipple flicking as well. Maybe merge it with the Nature/Bird Watching forum - they can't be having much fun in there, surely. We could teach them to live a little, lubricate and generally enjoy themselves. I don't think this is being taken seriously enough, frankly.

hey, knocking my nature/bird watching forum are ya....yarrr where's me parot!
    It could do with a bit of excitement couldnt it...I have tried but not many people go in there for excitment do they, they do afterall, like to watch birds
    :)

Hey I can pop by and spice it up if you like. I know 10 really great things you can do with moss peat, a small electric current and a jar of vaseline. Well maybe only 3 or 4.

• Advertisement

Maximilian wrote:
    I don't think this is being taken seriously enough, frankly.

Who's frankly? Anyway, I'm sorry that you think I'm not taking this seriously. I will try to be more serious in this thread in the future.

Thanks Frank, your co-operation is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

So I says to Mable, I says...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Maximilian wrote:
    Hey I can pop by and spice it up if you like. I know 10 really great things you can do with moss peat, a small electric current and a jar of vaseline. Well maybe only 3 or 4.
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

This thread needs to be stickied as a warning to the others.
    spam = pokerintheass +1

I think we should go further and encase this thread in solid gold, mould it in the image of spam and worship it as our GOD. All hail our Lord BonusWank etc.

Our father who art in WankParty
    BonusWank is thy name
    Thy Bonus **** Poker in the Ass come
    Thy **** be done
    on bonus Wankparty
    as it is in poker up the **** bonus
    Give us this bonus **** our daily poker bonus spamwank
    etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Ehhh...ill poke her in the ass for $100. Who do i have to poke and how is payment made? Cheque or western union money transfer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement