Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server

Options
  • 01-01-2001 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Right kiddies, I've taken the Eliteforce server down on games2 and would like to put up a rpg type of game in its place. But the question is what one ?

I was thinking of giving Terminus a go again, or maybe draken? Any suggestions, just something thats not Halflife or quake please.

Keep in mind that games like vampire or baldars arent suitable since they dont have a dedicated hosting option.

Also for those of you with Rune, theres a Rune server running as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

How about MW4 server?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Does it have a dedicated server option, the last mess of game (MW3) didnt ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yes it does. However the muppets at MS thought it would be fun to create a Graphical dedicated server. Don't know how that would effect things.

The game is good however some of the things I don't like.

Dashi's. Seems everyone loads this out with full (6) Clan Large lasers and sits at thier spawn points. 2 lasers is enough to hurt a light bad so they pick them off from a distance.

Advertisement