Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultima Online revisited.

Options
  • 18-12-2000 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I opened the account (wanted to check out factions).

I am not joking when I say the game has gotten horribly easy. My bard character had about 2k in cash yesterday. After about ooh 8hours the character now has just shy of 90k in gold.

That is without even trying to get cash.

I think I'll run up a bit of cash then sell it on ebay smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

HeHe, I just bought a UO CD for the Netshop Server I am setting up and have been using my free time... When you get a period without LAG it has become a horribly easy game :-(

_ _______________ _
    For all your Gaming Needs:
    Netshop Games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

play in felucia,not so easy there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

UO got so p!ss easy it stopped being fun hence I quit.OSI screwed up the game by giving into the cry baby lamers and ruined a damm cool game.

Hell OSI must be so desperate for customers they gave the CD free on this months PC Gamer with 15 free days.

And whats with this Third Dawn lark! Is it just me or do the gfx look kinda crap.

Hell from reading the UO web boards lamers think there bad assed mofo's if they pk some miners mule(always good for a laugh if you para the miner,wack his mule and then wack him as the amount of abuse he can throw at you in a limited time can be interesting).

PS. did they ever put the necro asnd alchy skills into UO?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Necro is dead... gone... not coming.

I play soley on Fel in case anyone thinks I'm in carebearland.

The majority of cash I've been getting from stupid players or corpses which people don't loot (and there's loads).

With factions in the game certain towns are continual warzones and faction corpses remain blue always but can be looted once turned to bones.

Heck even the PK'ing is hopelessy simple. Some lamer killed me while I was provoking monsters onto healers. When I ressed he was in town with his mates going "Ha ha n00b bard", so I enticed a wisp into town where he was with his mates then provoked it on them (I get whacked but the wisp doesn't as it's a faction monster). I killed four of them before they took down the wisp and none of them had a clue what was going on. biggrin.gif

I swear it's like the old days with the stupid people playing Fel. The only plus side of factions is there is death and chaos on the street which makes the towns intresting. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Damn u, you've tweaked my interest so I had to rejoin, keep an eye out for a familar name smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

did u get yur christmas prezzie in UO?

Advertisement