Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing a car-port roof

Options
  • 09-09-2004 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Where can I buy corrugated plastic sheets? (Dublin Area)

I don't know where to go or what to ask for to be honest.

They would be used as a car-port roof on the side of the house. (replacing an old, heavy rotting wood one).

I'm going to attempt this myself as I got a quote for 3,000 Euro which is just way beyond what I intend spending on it. The quote was for a flat roof, but the car-port is so small anyway it's practically useless and is only useful as a cover for the wheelie bins and shelter at the front door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It's perspex you are looking for, I imagine builder's providers have it. Make sure you get suitable fixings and washers (they are rubbery and fit he profile of the sheet).

Don't stab your self in the hand like my father did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Chadwicks or Heitons should be able to sort you, or as Victor says, any builders providers

Advertisement