Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Control

Options
  • 08-09-2004 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember this magazine, to my young eyes at the time it seemed well alyed out with good articles/reviews and then a year or so after it's release it ceased to be published :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I do, still have a copy knocking about I think.

On the same note, does anyone remember Games-X? Weekly mag as thin as Kate Moss after a week at sea but was still good in those days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

I dont and.......

can i have the mag? ill pay for it of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

And Arcade, let's not forget! Came out around the same time as Control, and co-incided with EDGE taking a horrible nosedive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I had a look for it, unfortunately it was done away with in the great magazine cull of 2001. I still have some old copies of CVG, Nintendo Magazine System and Edge that have survived though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

god, arcade

*remembers the past*

• Advertisement
Advertisement