Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mustard farts...

Options
  • 06-09-2004 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

What was your worst experience? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

I know this is probably off topic, but after eating a really strong curry from the "Spice and Rice Company" you can have some very unpleasant and painfull farts.
    I'm sure you would probably have the same expierience with a particular spicry mustard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

tbh I've smelt mustard farts, but I don't think the person was eating mustard at all... It's supposedly caused by a medical condition of some sort.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

What was your worst experience? :eek:

I don't know what you are talking about.....
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Anyone who eats enough mustard in one go for this to be a problem should reconsider their diet before they die of malnutrition.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

cud this be classed as a form of mustard gas?????? :D

Tox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Verdammt wrote:
    I know this is probably off topic, but after eating a really strong curry from the "Spice and Rice Company" you can have some very unpleasant and painfull farts.
    I'm sure you would probably have the same expierience with a particular spicry mustard.
    Maybe this is related to the dreaded "ring of fire", which occurs if you eat strong curries several days in a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I just KNEW that Johnny Cash song was never really about love...

Advertisement