Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions

Options
  • 05-09-2004 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi all.

I just discovered this forum while doing a bored google, and i think it's great to find an irish messageboard for comics.

Normally i post over on the cbr forums (same name there, if anyone knows me) and i just wanted to introduce myself here now that i've regitered, before i wade into any threads as a stranger. I hope to make a few posts soon. I'll talk to you all around, or you could just introduce yourselves here.

Either way, i'll talk to you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Aloha, tbh not a whole lot of posting on here. And when you do stick up a new thread, it's not uncommon for it to go completely ignored. Later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Hi there!

This is one of the quieter boards on here but it's by no means dead.

What sort of comics do you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Welcome etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Hi :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Greetings :) Always nice to see new additions...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭niall mc cann

Hi all. Good to meet you.

I got no problems with this being a slow board. My internet access's a little erratic these days. Just means i'll miss less.

In terms of my comics reading, i like all sorts. I read trades mostly, and at the moment i'm working my way through Bendis' Daredevil. It's great, imo.

I'll talk to you all around the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kathiiford

Hello everyone, Here is Kathii Ford and I'm new member to this forum. Site is result of suggestions of search engine and after visiting this site I'm really very thankful of them as they gave me such a wonderful site were we can enjoy discussion on various topics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Hi all.

I just discovered this forum while doing a bored google, and i think it's great to find an irish messageboard for comics.

Normally i post over on the cbr forums (same name there, if anyone knows me) and i just wanted to introduce myself here now that i've regitered, before i wade into any threads as a stranger. I hope to make a few posts soon. I'll talk to you all around, or you could just introduce yourselves here.

Either way, i'll talk to you.
    kathiiford wrote: »
    Hello everyone, Here is Kathii Ford and I'm new member to this forum. Site is result of suggestions of search engine and after visiting this site I'm really very thankful of them as they gave me such a wonderful site were we can enjoy discussion on various topics.

y-hello-thar-spiderman-kG2SwB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuzz McG

In terms of my comics reading, i like all sorts. I read trades mostly, and at the moment i'm working my way through Bendis' Daredevil. It's great, imo.

I used to buy Daredevil right before it relaunched under the Marvel Knights banner. Ever since then I've been meaning to pick up all the trades from Guardian Devil but never got round to it! Not a huge fan of Bendis generally (even Powers disappoints more often than not) but I hear his DD is some of his best work. Plus he's followed by Brubaker which is fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I find it very amusing that this thread was 8 years dead before its inexplicable revival there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Sairus wrote: »
    I find it very amusing that this thread was 8 years dead before its inexplicable revival there.

I suspect the revival was one of the cleverer bots out there trying to amass a postcount before enabling a sig, but on the other hand there are worse threads to come back in a zombie like fashion :)

Advertisement