Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED : Jazz Vocal Tuition

Options
  • 03-09-2004 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some jazz vocal training done, anyone know of any good schools/private teachers around? I've applied to DIT for there Vocal, Instrumental and Musicianship Tuition course which covers Jazz voice but I'm pretty late in applying and feel all the places may be gone.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Go to Newpark in Blackrock http://www.newparkmusic.com/ you can ethir do private lessons or do a full time course, it's based on audition, it's a great college though..

Cheers
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Thanks for that but I have already phoned them and they don't do Jazz voice part time anymore, even though they say they do on the web site. DIT do it but you have to be under 25... why I don't know but there you go.

Advertisement