Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEs4 ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 02-09-2004 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Xbox-owning football nuts may be about to get their wildest dreams realised... Well, okay, some of their tamer dreams. But they'll probably be happy, regardless, to hear that Konami has deigned to bless the Xbox version of the forthcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 4 with Xbox Live support.

This news comes to you courtesy of Tom's early-morning frantic dash around the Game Stars Live show in London's ExCeL convention centre, from whence a rushed phonecall was received saying "PES4 has an Xbox Live button in the front end. Inform the men."

As yet, Konami hasn't confirmed what the nature of their Xbox Live functionality will be, but apparently we have every reason to believe that it will feature full-strength online multiplayer, and not just some form of heinous high-score related treachery.

So there you have it. Football fans rejoice! The rest of you... As you were.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=56479

I know its Xbox but its a a start please god let it be PC also.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Spooge.

The thought of whole leagues being played over XBox Live! gets me all hot and sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yes! I'm not sure how PES will work with the Xbox controller, but with it on Live, I'll learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I think there are pictures around that show how the buttons are mapped to the Xbox Pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

White and Black replace L1 and R2, and the rest remain the same, surely?

As a Liverpool fan, all I really need is Long Pass and Shoot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

anyone know when this is due out? best i can find is november some time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

quarryman wrote:
    anyone know when this is due out? best i can find is november some time.

Playstation 2 version released 15/10. Xbox/PC versions released 12/11 , subject to change etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

As a Liverpool fan, all I really need is Long Pass and Shoot anyway.

Heh, tell me about it.

(This sentence brings this up to ten words... is that really a rule?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

NoelRock wrote:
    (This sentence brings this up to ten words... is that really a rule?)

Its not a rule its just the way the forum software is setup.It will not allow you to post a message with less than 10 characters (not words) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I heard that they were gonna make a mode were a different person controls each player. dont think it would work great thuogh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

KdjaC wrote:
    I know its Xbox but its a a start please god let it be PC also.

Is Pro Ev 3 not online mulitplayer on the PC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Makaveli wrote:
    Is Pro Ev 3 not online mulitplayer on the PC?

If it was i would have bought it on the pc already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

you're gonna love playing pro evo 4, I'm addicted to winning eleven 8 and all probs with the ps2 version are gone in the xbox version. i mean the problems with slowdown and up to date teams up as far as the last transfer window is rumoured to be included.

Advertisement