Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What I'm going to do in 3rd year...

Options
  • 02-09-2004 2:11am
    Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got my repeat results today, and did better than I thought. I needed 50 in all 3 subjects to qualify for the 3rd mathematical science course (UCD btw), wasn't expecting to get it, but I did get it. (52 maths, 65 math physics, 60 stats) I'd kinda made up my mind that I was gonna just do single honour math physics, but now it's got me thinking...
    The problem is if I stay in math science I have to do 2 units out of 10 in stats, which I hate with a fiery passion. But I can still do maths, just not do the abstract algebra courses which I'm not too hot on either. It's not that I'm not interested, just that I find group theory really, really hard. Now my head's a bit messed up, and I got 2 weeks to decide.
    Any advice?

Advertisement