Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

housemember needed!

Options
  • 01-09-2004 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hey there, if you are attending queens or jordanstown and seek accomodation then pm me asap. The house is a 7man and is situated on welslely avenue near queens. Rent is £150 and house is in pretty decent nick, again pm, for further details, no time wasters please! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Copied over to the Accommodation forum.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

thanx man <3:D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

I wouldnt mind taking a look around the house and making sure everything is okay. I wouldnt want to move in until i seen it like but i am definitely interested. Let me know if this is possible. Im available most times. k thx bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Na thats not me. Hes from Cork. Plus ALOT better than i am :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Muzz wrote:
    ALOT

more like ALOT better :eek:

yeah something like that you slag...

Sorry dude im out. Found a nice house loike. A seemingly hairy bunch of guys but i think if i keep myself to myself and jsut let them do their own thing i can pass the time rightly. Anyways gl!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

EU the whole templates different on boards. Aint been on here in ages!

Here Dan, I heard Terry was looking for a place ;)

P.S. who put the post button down there
    //
    v

Advertisement