Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good gamecube games?

Options
  • 31-08-2004 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Im looking for some Good gamecube games? particularly fps, third person, action/action adventure? driving and fighting also? basically the best 5 or 3 of those genres in your opinions?

I am currently looking at buying prince of persia, XIII, timesplitters 2, ssbm(maybe). none of my mates really would play games if they were in my house so mainl somethin that will last and i wont get bored of?

heres my list of games to get at the moment. tell me if you think any are good or bad? obviously some arent out yet.

ikaruga
    tales of symphonia
    timesplitters 2
    goldeneye 2
    killer 7
    mega man anninversary
    metroid prime 2
    prince of persia
    pikmin 2
    res evil 4
    the third age
    V joe 2
    xiii
    beyond g and e
    freedom fighters.
    soul calibur 2
    hitman 2
    paper mario
    star fox
    zelda

oh and i already have or have had the following:
    wind waker
    metroid prime
    f zero gx
    pikmin
    mario sunshine-
    mariogolf
    mario kart
    007 nightfire-
    resident evil-
    viewtiful joe
    capcom vs snk 2
    wave race-
    splinter cell-
    fifa 2003-
    star wars rogue squadron 3-
    medal of honour frontline-

I traded in the ones with a - beside them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Why dont you look at a review site or search for the countless "what gamecube games are good" threads ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Of the ones you listed Freedom Fighters is the only one I know of thats a bit of a duffer.

Megaman anniversary is essential for MM2 and 3. The other games are an excellent bonus.

Advertisement