Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many Games Do You Own??

Options
  • 31-08-2004 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

How many games do you own?It doesnt matter what console or even if they are pc games.Just how many you own.Vote on the poll

How many games do you have? 0 votes

Just Have 1 Game
    0% 0 votes
    1-3 Games
    0% 0 votes
    3-5 Games
    0% 0 votes
    6+ Games
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Someone please please please point this guy in the direction of After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

No! I am not going to after hours.This has got to do with GAMES!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

lol, 6+, try 60+ counting the games I've got on my PC/PS2/PS/GC/N64/GB/GBA/SNES/DC - I even have more than 6 games on my PS2/GC alone. I'm sure there are people here with more games than I have, going back as far as the C64 or Atari...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Lord! what marketing company are you researching with?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah 6+ isn't really descriptive. I have over 100 console games alone, I have loads of PC games aswell. (none copied)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

LOL!I am NOT researching with any marketing company!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Too many to be even bothered counting. About 100+ not counting PC games.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Too many I'm afraid....I need a girlfriend so I can waste money on some other pointless crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

at least 100 in console games alone. I dont think many people would only own 1-6 games tbh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Actually, if you count the games that come bundled with Windows XP (or Linux), you're bound to have somewhere in the region of 6+ to begin with.
    Let's see...
    Solitare
    Freecell
    Minesweeper
    Hearts
    Pinball
    Spider solitare
    And some others that require you to play on the Zone.

I hereby declare shenanigans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

How many games do you own?It doesnt matter what console or even if they are pc games.Just how many you own.Vote on the poll
    I'm starting to think this is a trick question.
    Since we don't really own the games, we've just been granted licence to play them... unless of course you're playing a game you've coded yourself and retain copyright for, in which case I'd like to change my vote to 1.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Loads of PC games. About 5 ps2 games. (My ps2 mostly gathers dust in a corner)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Wolfy

lol u gotta laugh. 6 or more games :P that has to be the most illinformed poll ive ever seen unless tipperary boy is so poor he doesnt have any games and like owning 6 games at once would be like sooooo amazing :P i couldnt even put a figure on how many games i have counting my commodore64/snes/n64 and countless countless games for the pc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

enough of these fekkin poles !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Whats with the mass posting of pointless, boring, unoriginal poll's? :(
    I have 45 xbox games, 10 Gamecube and 27 PC games. Now please lock this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Six games? Jeez, if that's broad I may as well be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

the days whehn you owned that little games are when you are under 15 and cant work. I had 6 games for my n64 then I went off the n64 for a bit then after I went back for some diddy kong action and I bought resident evil and goldeneye for like a fiver each in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

pit of a pointless poll u know. What about a option like
    0-10
    10-20
    20-30
    30-40
    40-50
    50-60
    60-70
    70-80
    80-90
    100+

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

User45701 wrote:
    pit of a pointless poll u know. What about a option like
    0-10
    10-20
    20-30
    30-40
    40-50
    50-60
    60-70
    70-80
    80-90
    100+

You would need the 1000+ for the likes of me. But then if you counted all the games i have got during my life jee i would not like to put a figure on that :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Stop posting polls or your account will be banned from games.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement