Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps2 ntsc to pal converter

Options
  • 30-08-2004 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,I've recently bought a ps2 converter coz my tv is pal and the games are ntsc,the problem is when i change the game and press the reset button the picture starts moving and i cant see anything until i unplug the converter and fix it again the picture becomes normal,thats annoying,can anyone help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Maybe theres something about it on the converters website... try throwing it at google and see if anything pops up.
    If it's an RF cable, you could try fine-tuning the channel preset a bit.
    Try a different TV?
    I don't know if there's a lot you can do really... each unit is pretty self-contained and non configurable. (tv -> converter -> ps2)

Actually you might have more luck on the Home Entertainment board, they seem to know their stuff about TVs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ps2

Thnx,i'll try

Advertisement