Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just bought uo

Options
  • 13-10-1999 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Just bought UO yesterday (been playing everquest), any good addys for sites with advice? Macroing info?
    Quozl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Check out the useful information link in the forum.

cob.xrgaming.net/

I have to update those links, so tell me what doesn't work. smile.gif

Oh yea, unattended macroing is illegal in the game, so if you do macro make sure you watch the screen, if a guy in a red suit appears and says Hi, you better reply ASAP.

Also find somewhere safe to macro, as people report others for it.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 13-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Or if your out of town and a red says hi,run like hell smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

WHats with stealing? You cannt even steal from pc's till you're a week (in game) old? I always played thieves on muds that made it viable, or pkers. That sucks sad.gif Everquest is calling me back...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Basically tons of muppets macro'ed up a thief and just stole-banked, if guard whacked then ressed then started again. To bank was a nightmare. Other thieves used to keep stealing from people until they attacked then they killed them (not getting a murder count)

They implemented those rules to stop those muppets. You need to read up as there are werid rules around thieves. Basically to become a thief you have to work on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Sounds good, how much does it cost to enter this fabulous outer realm?

• Advertisement

Someone ****ing answer me or I'll pillage your goods, rape your wives and burn your ****ing ****ty little village to the ground!
    Bwaaah ha hah ha haaaa!
    Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 19-10-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The game itself is about 40ish quid but includes a months play, after that its about 8-9 quid per month, plus phone charges.
    Its the charges that'll kill you, and dont think that because you play quake you know what a phone bill is, you don't.
    Venom will explain it all to you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

prolly a good reason to get esat no limits then id say

Cool, is their any way to play it from behind a Firewall? smile.gif

-"What?! I wasn't on Aux for 7hours yesterday?! Their must be some mistake..."-

Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep, as long as you can open holes it in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement