Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Party we should attend.

Options
  • 07-10-1999 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Darkwood Birthday Celebration Announcement
    I received this announcement from Pratt...

Hiya,
    just to inform you of a Birthday party in the town of Darkwood the event is taking place on the 10th October read more on:

http://www.darkwoodtown.freeserve.co.uk
    thx

-Pratt (guildmaster DRK)

Thanks for the announcement!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've just rememebred that I'll not be around on that sunday, I'm off to the states for a few days.
    So if anyone wants anything give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Might be heading to California actually.

If your in Austin, drop into Origin and give DD a few slaps for me smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

200 silk cut purple eoghan if you can
    ta smile.gif

Why is he sending you information on Darkwoods events?

Where bouts you headed? Might be going to the States too next week (or somewhere else in it).

I think you'll find that both you and I are the last people most event orgainisers would mail smile.gif I got it from stratics thats all.

As for where I'm going , I'm off to austin if your in the area.

• Advertisement

whitey I shall do my best on the ciggie front for you. If I can get more should I since there will be three of us travelling ?

I'm going to a development conference, so if I see anyone from origin I'll smack 'em up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Rev,200 john player blue would be most cool smile.gif

Whitey I got you 400, I'll be back on thursday so we can arrange a hostage exchange over a few pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

$hit I must read this board more often, anyway Hobbes if yr in the States anytime soon will ya pick me up a copy of that new Neal Stephenson book "Cryptonomicon". Rev if by any chance yr surfin in the airport pop into the book shop like a good lad smile.gif.

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Advertisement

I am in the States at the moment. smile.gif Just don't know when I'm coming back to Ireland.

Why not order it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you are a star my friend.
    im pretty much booked until the friday of dublan, but if i can get a few free hours on saturday night how about we meet for a drink or two. although i will have to go early as i have to meet the birds family at about 8 or 9ish.
    maybe we could organise a large meet up?
    get castor and the usual bunch of misfits out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Well i normally get all my books online, but this one isn't available on amazon.uk atm and from USA takes 2 months suface and isn't worth shipping by air unless u get a few puter manuals with it.

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

Advertisement