Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do....

Options
  • 10-10-1999 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Changed characters after splitting up with venom.

Changed to my detective. Wheeee it was lots of fun. Especally messing with the newbie thieves.

First thief I met, ran screaming "GUARDS" and "Help someone kill him!".

Then went to Brit bank and killed another one. He put up a bit of a chase but loads of people boxed him in for me. smile.gif Saw two people just joining the guild, one said "lets go to glow".

So I legged it to glow. Bumped into another thief, couldn't get him he had 100 dex (I have 17). He finally let me kill him to clear his perma (after paying me to tell him how to clear it).

Then the other two thieves showed up. One was perma so whacked him, while his buddy was trying to steal from me. I wander back to the bank to see his friend in full plate with a hally telling me to try it on (he was perma). So I stole his stuff instead. smile.gif

A little while later I bumped into him and found him without his armor, and killed him (thanks to a mage who kept revealing him). Scary part was he wasn't perma, so every time I hit I got "the guards can be called on you". Just pure luck that no one said the G word.

smile.gifsunglasses.gifsmile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Can't remember [disguise]

Funny bumping into you here, police woman...
    100gp... not that much, never knew where to find out the "real" rules of UO...
    Next time we meet, PJ=3 :c)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

tongue.gif

Whacked another 5 today. Getting hilarious now, when I wandered up to the bank the thieves that were there legged it before I even did anything. smile.gif

Advertisement