Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok after 2 hours stealing.

Options
  • 08-10-1999 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I have around 500+ regents. Is that enough for you? smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

That should do nicely smile.gif

I should be on for a whlie tonight, not to long though. Keep an eye out for Ivy at moonglow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mira de Vorsha

ROFL smile.gif

get this, there were two PK'ers in town. One was going gray waiting for people to attack him, the other was healing him.

So I started stealing from the gray. His buddie goes thief! and attacks me.. *WHACK* Guard whack, his friend then attacks me (might of been a mistake). *WHACK*

Everyone was in stitches. smile.gif

Final count:

129 pearl
    58 ash
    77 nightshade
    102 silk
    77 gingsing
    112 mandrake root
    64 garlic
    141 bloodmoss

Total = 760. Is that enough for you? smile.gif

I also made another 2K and some other junk as well. smile.gif God I love stupid players.

One fool was chasing me around town. He cast lightning but I had hidden just as he did it, so to dispel it he hit a NPC with it. smile.gif Sadly people flocked around him before I could get anything.

[This message has been edited by Mira de Vorsha (edited 08-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Yet again I must agree with Hobbes about ppl being stupid.I was running around the delucia and cow valley stealing from anyone I saw.Got bored after a bit and went to look for macroers.In the stable I saw 2 ponys that had got grey so I tamed them.The amount of stuff in there packs was unreal.100 of each reg,every type of magic fencing weapon and about 5k in gold.I reckon this belonged to another theif,but if your stupid you get what you deserve smile.gif

On another note,I was very surprised by the amount of ppl who used tracking to find me while hidden,3 ppl used this skill on me in one night?Is tracking making a come back?

Speaking of horses. I also stole some guys horse just before logging off.

It's called "bogs" and is in the third building outside moonglow (furtherst from the road).

Oh yea, and I got some sh1t trying to get me booted out of the guild. Tried to steal something didn't get it. He gave chase, after 5 minutes he finally caught me.

Para'ed me, hit me with a sword and instant para again. I couldn't move. He kept this up for quite some time. Finally I hit him, and I said "it won't matter your too late" with that he killed me.

As for the tracking, they might of hit you with a Follow (that works as well). But yea Tracking works wonders with a stealther, even if they change disguises.

• Advertisement
Advertisement