Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made some new friends.

Options
  • 26-09-1999 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Well not really, smile.gif

I headed back to the house to clear my Title and I came across a group on people on the road. Stole some regents off one while I passed, they did nothing so I turned around and said "Ok we can do this the easy way, 20gp from each of you please". They started laughing so I stole over 200gp from one of them and walked off. They never even noticed!

Head back to Moonglow and there are two people on horses chatting. I can only remember the name of one of them "jiji's brother". Looted the other guy, they gave chase, looted them some more. Banked all thier stuff, cleaned the perma then went to chat with them, they tried to kill me, so I looted them again. smile.gif They got so p1ssed they called in thier guild. 6 people turned up and they staked out the whole area trying to kill me.

So I left them to play with themselves for a while and wandered around Brit bank chatting to people. After an hour I came back and as I came out of the moongate I saw Jiji sitting there so I did a drive by steal. No movement from him so I wandered back and stole about 300 regents off him before he reconnected. He ran away turned came after me for a sec then ran again. I started to stealth to the town and the whole lot of them went running by in the other direction. smile.gif

They should still be hanging around as they swore they would kill me no matter what. so if you bump into them show them your affection. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 26-09-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

What game is that?
    Sounds ****in' deadly....in a nerdish sort of way.....Ultima online or something?
    Is it free?
    Is player killing allowed?

Ho ho ho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ultima online,
    No,
    depends on the shard, but possible on all

Advertisement