Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginning to like mustard, is it so wrong??

Options
  • 26-08-2004 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

This is my first time posting here so i'm realy nervous, but yesterday, i found a salad dressing in the fridge at work that wasnt mine and i put it on my salad. it was gorgeous! i went back for more it was so nice. but there wasnt a label on it so i didnt know what it was. it was only after i finished gorging myself on it that i saw a small sticker on the bottom that said "Honey and Mustard". I was shocked, i nearly dropped the bottle.
    ye see i never really went for this kind of thing. i was always more main stream with sauces and dressing.
    i also think i got the wrong sandwich in a cafe before and there might have been mustard on it too but again i loved it.

i feel so dirty for enjoying mustard cause where i'm from its just not done! Is it normal to start enjoying mustard when you're in your 20's or are you born with it and just dont know it? i'm so confused. I dont know what i'll do the next time i'm in a shop buying sauces..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You've come to the right place. But I think this forum is a little biased.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You've come to the right place. But I think this forum is a little biased.

shadup jimmy

scruff
    little baby steps
    eventually it will feel totally natural and you will wonder why you were so scared in the first place....

Down with mustard. And down with uniforms!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's dirty, but you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

BuffyBot wrote:
    It's dirty, but you want it.
    like sex :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    like sex :eek:

I do not condone sex with mustard. It's wrong and ouchy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

ooooh :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Do remember that International Mustard Day coincided this year with National Orgasm Week.

Anyway, there's nothing dirty about mustard. In this open minded age of freedom and empowerment, we should feel free to put whatever condiments we want on whatever foods we want! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

I wouldn't do it with mustard and brown sauce at the same time though. That's just sick and wrong and against the Bible.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

God im gagging for some ham & mustard got this lovely stuff in spain on holiday the other day nom

......I had a dab of it on the side of my plate at a bbq on Saturday.....
    And dammit, I liked it.

Damn you all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I could go for a pint of honey mustard right now... God damn that is some fiiiinneee mustard.

Advertisement