Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This reminded me of Venom :)

Options
  • 24-08-1999 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

pvp19990730.gif

Btw Where and when are we meeting on SP?

Vemmy, there is NO Stat loss. However reds still can't come into town and running a vendor is x15 more then normal.

The shard is byatching and I think we should start making a name for ourselves on this shard. smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Pick a time and a place.
    I want to create a new character anyway, so give us a shout next time you see me on ICQ.
    I know tasmin will be on for joining. THey've recently really got into the whole thieving business smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ahh bum, I have to install ICQ? :/ Prolly be the weekend as it's about the only time my time overlaps.

Some things I've noticed.

1. We wont be able to pull the kind of stunts we did before, seeing as we only have one character. I don't know if you were there when Bois got boycotted out of Delucia (everyone in that town refused to have anything to do with him). Hilarious, but I can see something like this happen on a shard scale.

2. There is already a major hidden crime ring called "Criminal Element". They keep well hidden I believe, and it's just by accident that I found out about them.

3. There is money to be made in information it seems. People pay cash for locations of certain people and thier houses. So I may get into the spy biz as well. smile.gif

Well I'm away most of this weekend. But I'm back on sunday, and have orgainsed a Player v Player session at 8pm so it'll have to be after that. We've taken to orgainsing player fights and robbing the fighters and looting there bodies smile.gif

Just as a matter of intrest, what is your stats? Highest stat I have at the moment is 56 (Hiding) sad.gif

I'm extremly newbie'ish. 45/10/16

Well not much use on thte stats side, I tried starting a mage/fighter, but I'm going to delete that on sunday night and start with a new thief.

Any suggestions on what you think would be good starting skills to offset your own ?

Gonna get Tasmin as well to move over so that will be three of us at least to start with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tasmin

Hi, got a thief char on sp took magery 49, Stealing 50 and fishing 1. really wanted a newbie hat smile.gif
    macroed for two hours hidding from 0 to 11.9 tut tut! this is bloody hard smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

[message Corp Por'ed]
    Now now Damo you know your barred from here unless it's constructive.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 26-08-99).]

I Went for the following skills...

Stealing
    Hiding
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Stealth (Don't have it yet)
    Fencing
    Snooping

The only thing, which your problery already aware of is that stat gain. It took me forever to go from 0 to 8 snoop. And the Guildmaster said he would train me for 500!! wtf. I really need a training partner who won't kill me smile.gif

I suppose Lockpicking would be handy for stealing from chest later on if you stealth up to Orc spawns. But everything is booby trapped big time.

Advertisement