Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Space Math for the 200 plus

Options
  • 25-08-2004 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Been there done that. Over the years I have been given the privilege of having spiritual visions and in one of those I was warned that I would be abducted by an off world human race and not to fear going with them. A few days later I was standing in front of a window and off about a quarter of a mile was a flying saucer hovering.

One moment I was standing at the window and the next moment I was on board. Following my warning recieved a few days earlier I managed to more or less keep my cool.

They asked if I would be willing to go with them and hopefully in the process I would learn a great deal. They said they would see to it that I got back shortly after I left. So I agreed and the following events were most extraordinary. If you are less than two hundred don't answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elijah

PS one important lesson learned was that to understand Deep Space Math it takes a two hundred IQ or greater to learn. For starters consider this formula. 1E4R1W. This alone for those that can think tells you a number of important things about deep space.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You're obviously bonkers enough to be a mathematician, but the thread is off-topic!

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement