Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard sausages

Options
  • 25-08-2004 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

Was wandering around in a Dunnes and found a sample booth for sausages.. full grain mustard sausages, and they were VERY VERY tasty! Must get some more! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes Name the dunnes NOW!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I believe what Asok is try to say here, is that he would like to know which Dunnes you purchased those mustard sausages at....

Yes I need them to grace the pan in my new appartmento de la shag padia mit hoya!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Umm... Dunnes in Westside :P Asok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I have also partaken of mustard sausages. I wish it to be known that they do indeed meet the high praise heaped upon them by NeoSlicerZ.

• Advertisement

Indeed, having eaten several of the sausages last night, i can safely say... that they, are scrumptious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Your really spoiling yourself with those sausages.

bus77 wrote:
    Your really spoiling yourself with those sausages.
    But they were going for 2 euro a pack!!!

Mmm.........

Westside you say....that be bandit country!,
    /me gets some burberry caps to throw as bait to the rats.

Asok wrote:
    Westside you say....that be bandit country!,
    /me gets some burberry caps to throw as bait to the rats.
    They be also in Dunnes Stores in town! As I found out today when pursuing further supplies of these said sausages!

• Advertisement
Advertisement