Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer available

Options
  • 25-08-2004 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm an Italian singer, based now in Ireland.
    I've been working at professional level at hotels, piano bar, weddings, meetings, festivals, cruise ships, music-hall across the world.
    My musical repertory is international and versatile (american standard Jazz, light music, pop, latin, dance...).
    I'd like to join a band or pianist/keyboard to work with.
    For more information and pictures, you can visit my website to the following address:
    www.alexamusic.it
    If interested, please, contact me by e-mail:
    alexamusic@yahoo.it
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Hi Alexa,
    ...hope you get fixed up here,,,some good musicians around in this forum and Im sure they'll team up with you,..
    coome on lad's you jazzing kings!!,,,check her website, she's sharp and knows her stuff,,,any good musicians out there?...get this lady in the jazz scene over here,she'll clean up I'd say with a good group
    and if ya's need a drummer that has a decent kit,,Ill be glad to help out.

ciao' Alexa and jazz amigo's...Baggio.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 alexa

Thanks a lot Baggio for your help!
    Ciao.
    Alexa

Advertisement