Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a Plasterer in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-08-2004 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi All,
    we need two rooms plastered in a hurry and got quoted a mad price by the guy that called around.
    Anyone had any plastering done recently and happy with the work?

thanks
    M.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 AidoX

Two lads advertise in the Northside poeple. One of the guys names is Gerry, used them about 2 years ago they were brilliant and very very reasonable. I supplied materials and paid them for labour.

The plastered an attic conversion 45ft x 12fr walls and ceiling for 350 IEP took them 3 evenings to do it.

I lost their number let me know if you find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

AidoX wrote:
    I supplied materials and paid them for labour.
    Be wary of tdoing this as you end up paying 21% VAT instead of 12.5% VAT on the materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

thanks guys.
    Herself sorted out 3 guys to quote us and all 3 have come in around the 1.5-1.6k instead of the original 4k.

Once its done I'll put up contact details etc if anyone is interested.
    M.

Advertisement