Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOFFL Meeting in Donegal

Options
  • 23-08-2004 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

IOFFL are planning an important Extraordinary General meeting in Dublin next month to discuss the future of the organisation. [size=-1](Details)[/size]

I have proposed a meeting in Donegal before the EGM to discuss the issues: Read about it here

Martin Harran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Wake up, wake up, you lot !. Ireland needs you ?... Now.

Well ?..anyone from the North West going to the Irelandoffline meeting being arranged in Ballybofey :eek: It's next Tuesday night at 8.00pm in Jackson's Hotel lounge ?...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

What a pain. I'm in Dublin on that date, and then, on the date of the EGM, I'm supposed to be in Donegal. Events conspire against me....

What a pain. I'm in Dublin on that date, and then, on the date of the EGM, I'm supposed to be in Donegal. Events conspire against me....

CT,

The meeting in Jackson's Hotel, Ballybofey, was last night Tuesday 31st September. See Board's IrelandOffline forum thread started by Martin/DonegalMan. ;)

Advertisement