Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG1, Season 8, Episode 7: Affinity [Spoilers]

Options
  • 21-08-2004 5:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Brillent pure brillence!
    VEry enjoyable episode. Nice we have more NID now and there always fun to have and they have viable asgard being tech?
    They gatherd in a circle that indicated rings mabe a cloaked alkiash or something but the noise was that of a asgard beam tech - very ood

TElc with the appartment was good. Liked gthe iopening bit the music in the back was a bit sad tho.

Rate This Episode 11 votes

Amazing
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    54% 6 votes
    Ok
    36% 4 votes
    Bad
    9% 1 vote
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Telc taking down the bag snatcher was awsome :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Brilliant! Best episode of the season so far. Great characterisation here and my I say: Congratulations Sam! Also one of the best Teal'c episodes - this is the Teal'c I like, rather than the defeated one in "Avatar". I mean how damn cool was he in the opening sequence? Who the man! Even the NID plot was intruiging - what the hell are they up to? *takes off his hat* Season 8 continues to be great and Peter DeLuise wrote and directed another stellar effort. :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Very good episode, some great characterisation here. I felt it was a little slow and soapish at the beginning, but once the main plot elements kicked in the character development seemed much more natural.

I've never particularily liked the NID plot lines and this was no exception but I really liked the other aspects of the show. Teal'c's (argh!) horny honey was lovely, although does anyone else think that she was the absolute spitting image of Sho'nac?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

kaids wrote:
    Very good episode, some great characterisation here. I felt it was a little slow and soapish at the beginning, but once the main plot elements kicked in the character development seemed much more natural.

I've never particularily liked the NID plot lines and this was no exception but I really liked the other aspects of the show. Teal'c's (argh!) horny honey was lovely, although does anyone else think that she was the absolute spitting image of Sho'nac?

I thought that to! I take it that it was done on purpose!!! Great ep! I also really loved the part where he took out the bag snatcher! Excellent!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Enjoyable episode. I'm pretty sure the ex-NiD operatives were using Asguard technology. The only thing I'm surprised about is that we didn't see Daniel reveal the meaning of the Ancient symbols - I'm assuming they have some significance.

They have an incredible array of storylines open to them now - the replicators, the asguard rebuilding effort, the Jaffa and Tok'ra rebellions, Anubis, the fallback of the Goa'uld as a reliable storyline, individual characters backgrounds... it certainly makes for an interesting series. What's the betting Carter can't end up happily married though? Something's bound to go wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement