Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince of Persia: SOT- Help Needed

Options
  • 18-08-2004 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

I've fallen in to the tomb and I've walked through that curtain place ( it takes ages!) and now I'm in a place where there's a big statue of a woman ( it suspiciously looks a bit like the girl). The main guy keeps asking "Where are you?" and she answers "I'm here" ( which is useless).

Could anyone help me at this part?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Dude I'll tell you if you tell me how to create a spoiler!! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

You use the
    [ spoiler](drop the spaces in each tag)
    [/spoiler] tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

DrummerBoy wrote:
    Dude I'll tell you if you tell me how to create a spoiler!! :-)

Bloody Indian Giver!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Ok so here goes. As far as I remember your end up in a round bathhouse kind of room what you need to do is
    keep running round the room past each of those curtains until you hear a faint sound of water or bells(can't remember which it was) and then go into the curtain that made that sound. You should now be up one level and then repeat untill your out of that place ;-)
    Bloody Indian Giver!!!!
    hehehe......

I don't get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

DrummerBoy wrote:

hehehe......

I don't get it!

An Indian Giver is a person that only gives something in order to receive something in return.

Now there you go, you don't have to learn anything new for the rest of the day! :D

B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

DrummerBoy wrote:
    Ok so here goes. As far as I remember your end up in a round bathhouse kind of room what you need to do is
    keep running round the room past each of those curtains until you hear a faint sound of water or bells(can't remember which it was) and then go into the curtain that made that sound. You should now be up one level and then repeat untill your out of that place ;-)

I'll try that...

Yeah it worked anyway.
    Before I done that a bit but I followed yer one's voice

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Thats the way to do it, funnily enough i only did this a few days ago it took ages and eventually i went to www.neoseeker.com and there you will find walkthroughs for just about any game.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Tempted to dig this out again, excellent game - looking forward to POP2.

Each enemy has a weakness, whether it's wall dives, run up-and-over slashes, or whatever. Try to figure that much out and use it to your advantage.

Now I'm in the roundy room,
    There's loads of those big monsters with the blue shoulder shield thingy, they keep on appearing. This is right after the girl falls ( oh no! :eek: ), is there any good method to fighting these guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Ragamuffin as far as I remember you
    just run past them as you don't have any weapons

Here is a link to the guide I found on neoseeker generally I dont' like using guides but as a last resort or when you are really stuck its great.

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=69050&rid=63897

One thing i didn't like about POP was that i could do jumping between walls going up well, but when tryign to jump down between walls i found ti very difficult to get the timing right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

has anyone seen the videos for the new gamme? that double sword decapitation looks deadly!!!!!!!!!

Furp wrote:
    Ragamuffin as far as I remember you
    just run past them as you don't have any weapons

It wasn't that bit I was talking about, I'm a good bit past that. I mean when your fighting loads of the even bigger blue guys. :)
    Furp wrote:
    One thing i didn't like about POP was that i could do jumping between walls going up well, but when tryign to jump down between walls i found ti very difficult to get the timing right.

Yeah it's much easier to go up between walls than down.

Advertisement