Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And finally, you might have missed....

Options
  • 16-08-2004 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Well, a lot of the other forums have similar threads so why not News/Media.

I'm referring to the "word of the day" or "what film did you watch last night" type threads.

What "tickled your fancy in the news today"

It should be something a little offbeat, a funny typo, crazy Sun headline that made you laugh, something that the rest of us might have missed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

The Sun having a story that was true; now that would be funny!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Flukey wrote:
    The Sun having a story that was true; now that would be funny!
    :D

There not as bad as The Mirror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dubadub

Do you think that the tax payer should be asked to foot the bill of 600 million for wrongs done to children in catholic church run institutions.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

dubadub, I'm not sure what kind of sense of humour you possess, but I fail to see how the subject of Children of Institutional Abuse is in any way a "funny typo" or odd and offbeat story we may have missed.

The subject you're bringing up is for its own seperate thread, and at that, a thread not in this forum.

flogen

Advertisement