Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprint training in Dublin

Options
  • 16-08-2004 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Can some recommend a good athletics club in Dublin for sprint training? I used to be fairly quick about 10 years ago and want to get back into it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

OFDM wrote:
    Can some recommend a good athletics club in Dublin for sprint training? I used to be fairly quick about 10 years ago and want to get back into it.
    Looking for one myself so if anyone can help it'd be much appreciated. Even recommend a good track + amenities....

RE - OFDM - orthogonal freq div multiplexing?? Where'd u work??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 asb

Ditto! I'm new to Dublin myself and am also looking for an athletics club for track work. I've just started jogging round Pheonix Park as a gentle introduction to winter training ... and to get the old body used to moving again as it's been over 10 years since I took it seriously too!

I've been down to the UCD track because it isn't too far from where I live. The University trains there as well as a local athletics club who have a website with contact details and a schedule of training times. The website is: www.dsdac.com

Unfortunately I've not managed to meet up with anyone yet, but when I do I'll let you know how I get on.

Advertisement