Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Welcome to the Trad Forum *RULES Included*

• 13-08-2004 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Traditional Forum.

Feel free to discuss all that is traditional in the music world be it Trad, Folk or Acoustic.

Normal Boards.ie rules apply. A full list is available here.

NO ADVERTISING.

NO ILLEGAL WAREZ/MP3S.
    Any discussion on the illegal download of copyrighted material is out of the question. Any links to illegal mp3s, or the suggestion of P2P file sharing programs will be deleted and the user who posted banned.

NO SPAMMING/MULTIPLE THREADS.
    Spam will be Deleted

Have fun :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

May I suggest that you also make the "Do you play an instament" thread a sticky, be a good way of new members introducing themselves. Also you could do a timetable of fleadhanna srl although all bar FCnhE have been held by now.
    Any body competing this year?

EDIT
    Suggestion taken and lucky for you I do have a sense of humour. :D

I didn't lock the thread as I am open to suggestions on this Topic so anyone that has any ideas feel free to share them
    /EDIT

Advertisement