Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the public transport gap

Options
  • 12-08-2004 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

mentioend this on another thread on after hours, but now that ive been allowed back in her thanks herr victor

right so last bus 1130/40
    last dart 1110/15 if you lucky

first nitelink 12:30

now public transport during the day buses come out best 15 minutes apart so you always gotta a chance of wait from 0 mins to 50 mins but in essence its constant...

so you've got a 50 minutes void in public transport...

now as often as not ill wait around till 12:30 if i miss the last bus but...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

what time is the last luas? does it differ on weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

There is only one line for the Luas, so that only suits a limited amount of people, even if it does run later. Chewy, look in the thread I posted entitled "Night bus services in Dublin" which goes into detail about the issue you raise, which, as you will see, I am in total agreement with.

Advertisement