Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new rugby site

Options
  • 11-08-2004 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Have done up rugby site for my local rugby club...what do you think?

http://www.tullowrugby.com

anysuggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Pretty nice site but is it a little strange to see a site only using half of the screen available. Or is it full-screen when you view it?

I'd maybe change the colour of the grey box with the links (home/teams/events...) to something else maybe, but it looks very well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,239 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

nice site - very clean. Did one myself for my club: Seapoint Rugby Club.

One thing I made sure to do was make the fixtures and results as easy to update as possible, as this can turn into a real pain as the season goes on.
    If I were you, I would consider using a database to store this type of information, with ASP or PHP or something similar to do the updates.

For instance, when I enter a result for a fixture, it updates throughout the site, and For / Against scores etc are automatically updated (have a gander at the fixtures page on the site)

Advertisement