Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pinemeadowgolf.com - Anyone used them?

• 10-08-2004 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭

Has anybody here ordered from pinemeadowgolf.com or heard anything about them? A few of the lads in work here have bought from them and are delighted with their sets of irons.
    The idea is, as with a lot of consumer goods, there are only a few factories actually manufacturing golf clubs, mostly in China. After they have done their run of so many thousand heads for Callaway or Ping, they put a different name plate into the cast and run off a few thousand more for Pine Meadow who use their own suppliers for handles and grips.

No doubt there will be a few people to wizz on that theory but the feedback in work is very positive and I'm looking for a few more opinions.

If you do take a look around the site, see if you can recommend a set of irons for me. I've been playing a few years but not nearly regularly enough. I'm playing about once a fortnight this summer and trying to play to my 28 handicap (best score yet = 22) so obviously something fairly forgiving but that will last a few years.

Advertisement