Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikini Line

• 05-08-2004 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

What is the best and cheapest way to look after your bikini line? I have tried many different methods of hair removal, all of which leave me with nasty red spots and blisters in the area when the hair starts growing back! :confused:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

Try Nads ( www.nads.co.uk ) has very good feedback and is easy to self administer and is pain free.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Teeheehee nads.

*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I've tried various methods over the years...
    Reckon I'll be sticking with a razor though, it's just handier, quicker and cheaper.

*shrug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Exfoliate the area regularly, gently mind !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

I used to always use Immac but recently i started shaving. I find shaving great but make sure to always have it well moisturised & shave in the direction of the hair growth, NOT against it. If you shave against it, you WILL get red spots & a rash :)

• Advertisement

Danni, liking all your input into the F and App world this far.

Danni, liking all your input into the F and App world this far.

You being sarcastic or nice. :rolleyes: I never know which way to take some comments on boards.ie coz there are a lot of sarcastic users here!!

If you're being nice, then thanks! I like talking about this kind of stuff.. Appearance in my opinion is very important :) :cool:

Danni wrote:
    You being sarcastic or nice. :rolleyes: I never know which way to take some comments on boards.ie coz there are a lot of sarcastic users here!!

If you're being nice, then thanks! I like talking about this kind of stuff.. Appearance in my opinion is very important :) :cool:

Oh God no I'm being 100% serious, I've been so interested in beaty ect since I was a little girl and would consider it a hooby. I just think a lot of your posts are v informed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

Waxing is the best way, it may hurt
    but shaving and immac leave stuble...... :eek:

Oh God no I'm being 100% serious, I've been so interested in beaty ect since I was a little girl and would consider it a hooby. I just think a lot of your posts are v informed.

AW cool, THANKS! Looks like we've something in common so :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

no idea how you ladies do it..

*shivers* :eek:

But just like to say that its all very much appreciated by us guys... :D

Tox

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    no idea how you ladies do it..

*shivers* :eek:

But just like to say that its all very much appreciated by us guys... :D

Tox

LMAO!! I couldnt do waxing but once i've a razor in my shower every day then i'm kept fuzz free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

I dunno, the razor just doesnt seem to work for me! Even if I shave in the direction of hair growth, when the hairs grow back they grow into blisters! Why??

Thanks a mill for all the advice! And I'm glad to hear that guys appreciate it Tox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

it makes a difference if you hair is thick or thin ... epilating is good if you have thin hair and shaving if your hair is thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Apparently "anointing the area" ( ;) ) afterwards with TCP or Savlon will clear it up for ya.

However, personally speaking - both of these scents bring back some pretty rank childhood memories, so I wouldn't go near 'em!

Advertisement