Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new gay guy

Options
  • 05-08-2004 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi all.am glad i found i found u lot.i am new to this site as u can gather.i live in dublin and am a gay man.am looking foward to cumming back to this site again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

That is exciting and we are very delighted for you.

On a seperate note, here is a picture of a terminator.

terminator.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Forgive me for not writing a detailed reply. Time is short. But my congratulations to you. Tell you what, you write the post for me and sprinkle it with the words "fabulous" "marvellous" and "super", allude to the fact you have multi-coloured hair and try and get the phrase "oh behave" in there as well.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

austin_powers.jpg
    "Smashing Vanessa, should we shag now or shag later?"
    "You're overcompensating again Austin"

I hope the use of the word "cumming" instead of "coming" is a case of incompetence on your part and not some dismal attempt at humour.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yay, good for you, etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

You know, that's a fabulous suggestion sweetie, but it would be super good if you'd put in the time and effort to welcome the newest member of our marvellous boards community.

Oh behave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Indeed.... (luncheon meat truncheon tbh)

Advertisement