Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many Thank's!!!

Options
  • 05-08-2004 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

To every one discussing the new Atlantis episodes!

Your comments are really wetting my appetite to see this.Any idea of when it will get aired here?

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Sky have yet to confirm whether they will actually show the series at all! However, given how much of the SG-1 plot is tied into it, and the viewing figures its receiving stateside, I'd be surprised if they didn't. My only concern is that Stargate SG-1 is penciled in for a September 29th start, or something like that, and that by the time they decide whether to pick up Atlantis or not, it will be too late to run them side-by-side, hence messing up the plot a lot.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

To be honest, I'd be shocked if Sky don't show Stargate:Atlantis. Stargate:SG-1, if you look at the BARB ratings, was always one of Sky One's top-rated shows (one of the few, outside of the Simpsons, to constantly hit the Top 10). The only reason they'd not show it is if they're locked in a bidding war with some other channel (probably Sci-Fi).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Sky will show it. tho i heard that Channel 4 have a interest with it but i dont thin k they can outbid sky.

Its likley that half of the first season of SGA will air in US then sky will take controll and start showing weekley episodes also sky will then be ahead of US in SGA and SG1 episodes

Advertisement