Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 clans

Options
  • 12-12-2000 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Lads has any one started an Irish Tribes2 clan yet? Or thought about getting a basic one up?

.logic.

I wake up in the morning and ask myself if life is worth living, should I blast myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

How about waiting for the game to be actually released and people playing it before making clans ?

Seems like the smart thing to do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

jaysus bubbles, you're so sensible all of a sudden smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

No bubbles allowed.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

try joining a tribe for tribes, get into practice for the release of tribes 2, because no matter how new it is they wont change the gameplay THAT much.

/me points to http://www.eatmyscout.com/

Irelnad will never be the same
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif
    c4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Oh yeah, they'd never change it *that* much would they, perish the thought..

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yeah, because obviously Quake 2 is exactly the same as QuakeWorld, and Unreal Tournament is just Unreal really... wink.gif

Advertisement