Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RELEASE DATE PLEASEEEE

Options
  • 08-12-2000 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

lads cmon whens tribes2 gonna be released.. cmon cmon..tell me tell me gimme....

.logic.

I wake up in the morning and ask myself if life is worth living, should I blast myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Theyve put the beta on Hiatus to fix a raft of stuff. I doubt it will be released before march or april. thats a pure guess tho.
    No-one outside dynamix knows a real release date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

/me cries and cries and cries and cries and
    cries and cries and cries and cries and cries

Irelnad will never be the same
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif
    c4.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Saw Eurogamer wibbling about "Easter" today, but I think that's Gestalt guessing based on the state of the beta he saw. Dynamix still mutter about February when you ask them, although the beta going on hiatus isn't a good sign... I'd put my money on "late March, early April" if I was a gambling man, but it could be pushed into next summer at this rate.

yeh Gestalts preview wasnt exactly a glowing report. Whats worrying is that of all the previews I've seen, only two have actually talked about how the game plays, and neither give a good recommendation of it. The others just bang on about the new vehicles and *gasp* squad based indoor/outdoor fps action smile.gif
    Having said that, they came up with the goods once before, they can prolly do it again smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

They have a lot to do. I remember playing a beta of UT in august '99 and it was ****in' great, everything worked, it was fun, stable, fast etc - just needed tweaking. Epic released the game 4 MONTHS later and it was very very polished and cool.

The T2 beta we got was nowhere near the quality of August '99 UT. Dynamix have a lot of work to do so I reckon march is a good bet..

Teeth.

• Advertisement

dunno how nda'd ye are Teeth, but i heard reports about it not running so hot on decently specced systems. like 20fps on pIII's?
    could be **** , any comment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Update on the release date thing - pe0n PR chap from Sierra UK just responded to our request for an updated press beta with, "there's no rush, it isn't out until April anyway", then bit his tongue and hung up quickly smile.gif

Advertisement