Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a clan.

Options
  • 27-08-1999 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hi I've just started playing Tribes and I'm looking for a team to join. I think the following tribes skills I've developed will make me an excellent tribe player for your clan.

I'm an excellent team killer, particularly good at killing Flag carries, just as they near home base.

I'm also good at standing at Inventory stations for hours on end, and refuse to use favourites.

I also like to stand around shouting "Power down", while hogging the unpowered stations, just incase someone else bothers there ar$e doing something about.

I also promise to blow up any scouts on the pads, when I need a carrier for my heavy, or to at the very least nick them.

and finally will use stupid ha><or typo's and refuse to use the letter Eeeee since using th3 numb3r thr33 shows my amazing comput3r skillz.

Comments

Advertisement