Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new vans custom designs

Options
  • 30-07-2004 6:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I just was told vans has added some new designs and colors to their custom shoe maker. I would like to know if anyone else heard this or what you think about it. check at www.vans.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Awfully suspicious that both your posts are for the same thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

Well in fairness nobody bothered to reply to his last post. I know a bump would have been more appropriate but he's only new so cut him some slack.

Haven't checked out the custom design feature but I really wanted to order some TNTs but the only deliver to the US. Prices here are rediculous, although I'd probably pay them if shops had a decent enough range. I usually pick up mine when I'm in the states. Much cheaper and the Vans stores have loads of cool accessories.

Advertisement